What do we do?
- Market cattle, lamb and cull stock to large and small outlets, locally and throughout the UK.
- Provide a professional marketing service for conventional and organic livestock producers.
- Represent a crucial link between our members and the rest of the food chain.
- Provide information and access to funding streams to benefit our members.
- Provide abattoirs and outlets with a reliable service which sources for them, from our large membership, quality beef and lamb.
Why not join us?
- To save time.
- To save money.
- To regain market strength as independent producers.
- To maintain choice in where we sell our stock.
- To promote the quality of beef & lamb we produce.
- To gain more strength in the marketplace.
- To be kept informed of developments that affect your business.
- To benefit from your stock being covered by bad debt insurance.
- To share transport costs where possible.
For more information please call our CQLP office 01579 349373 or send a text or whatsapp to 07507 854118