What do we do?
- Market cattle, lamb and cull stock to large and small outlets, locally and throughout the UK.
- Provide a professional marketing service for conventional and organic livestock producers.
- Represent a crucial link between our members and the rest of the food chain.
- Provide information and access to funding streams to benefit our members.
- Provide abattoirs and outlets with a reliable service which sources for them, from our large membership, quality beef and lamb.
Why not join us?
- To save time.
- To save money.
- To regain market strength as independent producers.
- To maintain choice in where we sell our stock.
- To promote the quality of beef & lamb we produce.
- To gain more strength in the marketplace.
- To be kept informed of developments that affect your business.
- To benefit from your stock being covered by bad debt insurance.
- To share transport costs where possible.
For more information please read the information pack below. If you would like to join please complete the application form below and return it to the office.
CQLP Information Pack CQLP Application Form Credit Insurance Information Credit Insurance Agreement